- 4 frozen bananas
- 3 tbs peanut butter
- 1 tbs maple syrup OR honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 6 tbsp coco powder
- 4 tbsp maple syrum or honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 20 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp almond milk or other non dairy
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 cut plain roasted peanuts crushed
Combine all the nice cream ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Scrape and stir as needed. It should come together nice and creamy after a few minutes of blending.
Cut the candy bars into big chunks and add them to the nice cream. Set a few pieces aside as topping. Pulse until it's your perfect Blizzard consistency. Be careful not to over-pulse.
add candy bar pieces on top to garnish